My Followers

Saturday 2 June 2012

CHeeky Cheeky...

So the other day at Lunch me and my "JUNGLE LESBO" Emma made some funky music videos!
...................................................................................................................Not for sale at the moment
I have really busy lately going to a funeral and sorting out my granpa's belongings... :(
I am not extremely happy with my exams... me thinks i have failed all of them :'(
really been down and sad and sorry for myself lately but who caresss
Things Change Like The Weather But We Deal With It In Our Own Way :::::|||||
However i have been doing something fun; making... wait for it... just a moment... nearly there... ANAMAZINGWONDERFULAWESOMEBIRTHDAYCARDFORMYZEBRA<3
Yargenn... it is fullof pictures and memories... when its finished i shall show you guys :)
Well, that is pretty much it tbh xxxx

Blog again soon Madge_

No comments:

Post a Comment