My Followers

Saturday 10 November 2012

i actually hate my life. Apart from Toby

All my posts lately have been about how depressed i am and how i have been getting upset.#
The worst thing about it is that nobody actually cares. yes that's right, nobody gives a shit.
at school i can go off by myself but that is just because if i stayed any longer i would of;
  • said something i shouldnt of said

  • cried (i don't like my 'friends' seeing me cry)

  • screamed

  • hurt somebody

  • hurt myself

  • or of had a mental breakdown

I get really, i mean REALLY upset about stuff so i post about it on here but still nobody gets it.
Yes i know there are people worse of than me but still, i deserve some time too.
It just bugs me how without noticing my so called 'friends' dig and dig and dig at me which really gets on my nerves. Like how (somebody not to be named) said i had pubic hair eyebrows. Now that may sound absolutely hilarious but when i got home i cried and cried and cried. I didn't go up to the high street because i was really upset. I used to get bullied and i wanted to kill myself and slowly but  certainly i feel like it is starting to happen again.


The only good thing happening in my life is that Emma's little brother Toby thinks i am his year eight girlfriend and is practically the only person that i don't get upset to be around. He is really sweet and if he was three years older then i would be in love with him. literally. He recently dislocated his leg and only went back to school yesterday. I bought him some chocolates and a card and he wrote me a cute letter and said that he would give me two more of his own design bags (not for sale). It is people like Toby that make the world worthwhile and at the moment he is the only one i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment