My Followers

Saturday 4 August 2012

DADADDA

Well i havent blogged in AAAGGGEEESSSS but im back so...hey ;)
Right now Emma is in Florida. Kate is packing for france and i am preparing for Lonerville *sigh*
i am going to be a godmother for the second time on the 12th August.
That is pretty much it.
Not much has happened since last time i blogged so im gonna list the things that have
-I am no longer with ZebrA :'(
-I got a paddling pool
-i got an iphone
-i got a new niece called lorelai
-i got twitter... @missmdoige
-i had to explain to my nephew why he cannot go to preschool and big school at the same time
-i went to lakeside on the bus with kate
-i saw ice age 4 twice!
-i painted my bench
-i had a mental breakdown
-i had a nervous breakdown
-i had a nightmare whch kept me up for 8 hours that night :O
-i starte listening to different music like my chemical romance and avril lavigne
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
NOT IN TIME ORDER BY THE WAY 
**************************************************************

well goodbye for now Bloggerbots

LOve MAdge x



No comments:

Post a Comment