My Followers

Friday 24 August 2012

Depression

Had the worst night ever. I was with a true friend all day and then shit happened when i got home. Wishing i had #him to talk to about it all but i dont. My life is falling apart and i dont know how long i can keep a smile on. Trying my hardest to fit in and be happy. But its really difficult and i am 4||getting really depressed. Really need to e3333stop trying to please others so much. And start pleasing myself. Would really appreciate it if somebody would just come to my house as a suprise with ears to listen, some trashy comedy films and a shoulder to cry on. Why is it always me who has to travel out to meet people. Why cant they visit me. Probably boring you all but oh well. Got nothing good to say anyway. If any of my true friends are reading this will you just hop on a train and come see me? Tired of having to do everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment